help

DST and Temps

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 1,031
justtryingthisout Posted: Sun, Mar 19 2017 10:38 AM

Did anyone else find their temps drop significantly after the time change? My coverline dropped 0.4 degrees F!

DH: 34 Kiss Me: 30

History of endometriosis

TTC #1 since Aug. 2016

My Chart

Not Ranked
Posts 476
laluna replied on Sun, Mar 19 2017 1:29 PM

My temps don't seem to change at all with the time changes. I've been charting for 3 years. But I think some people's temps are more sensitive to time changes (such as waking earlier or later) than other people. I also don't see much difference if I take my temp a little earlier or later. 

Me - 34, DH - 41

TTC #1 since May 2014

3 Clomid cycles - BFNs

Unexplained infertility

My chart

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 800
soon2be_mrsd replied on Mon, Mar 20 2017 6:46 AM

When I first started charting,mix would temp around 6:30-7:00am...then a few months later I changed to 4:30 because I inevitably always wake up to use the bathroom then (my cats wake up then!)  I noticed my temps went down a bit, but the pattern was still there ans. pre-o temp was still a pre-o temp.

it looks like you're waiting to ovulate this month. You say your cover line dropped but until you complete a chart or at least O, you can't really set I our cl.  What I like about ovusoft software that no one else has is the shifting cl. It moves with your past 6 temps as you wait to o.  So really what you are seeing right now is a group of lower than usual temps for you. It could slightly be related to change in time, but more likely just a patch of lower temps,..could be gearing up to ovulate or just normal fluctuations. 

Me: 35   DH: 33

TTC #1 since February 2015

Diagnosis: ovulation disorder, pelvic adhesions, tubal dysfunction:  4 medicated cycles with femara + FSH injections (2 timed intercourse and 2 IUI) - all BFN.  We are done with treatments now (Nov 2016).  Trying naturally for a bit while exploring other paths to parenthood.

Natural BFP 12/17/16!   Ectopic Loss 5w5d  on 12/26/16

Feb 2017: Starting IVF Cycle:  Antagonist Protocol with 375IU Gonal F and 75IU Menopur, Added Ganirelix day 6.  Stimmed for 9 days total.   24 eggs retrieved, 17 mature, 14 fertlized, 10 made it to blast and were frozen!  Transfer in April\

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 29,516
dj rayne replied on Mon, Mar 27 2017 6:49 AM

Last time I see a clear O is chart 54. I looked at when the DST occurred and did not see anything that I would credit to that as the temps are lower prior to that point. There is actually a recommended schedule for change to prevent the initial drop that many see from temping an hour earlier.

David Jude

Click HERE for useful tips and information about this site including linking your chart and directions to allow others to view it Flowers  and HERE for Shrug abbreviations.

To every thing there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven.  Eccl 3:1

My WebCharts

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 1,031
justtryingthisout replied on Mon, Mar 27 2017 12:09 PM

Thanks, DJ! I hope to see you around on a new board somewhere when this one closes!

DH: 34 Kiss Me: 30

History of endometriosis

TTC #1 since Aug. 2016

My Chart

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS